Hydro Pneumatic PumpOffering you a complete choice of products which include hydro pneumatic pump.
Approx. Price: Rs 1 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Discharge Pressure||1500 LPM|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- As the flow begins, one of the pumps starts at low speed and as the demand increases the pump speeds up until it reaches the full RPM level
- At this point, the second pump becomes operational (start).
- The speed of the two pumps varies till they reach the full RPM.At this stage, the next pump starts.The same sequence is repeated for the additional pumps and each pump, in turn, changes over automatically and maintains the system pressure according to the demand, time and fault.
- When the water demand is zero the system shuts-off automatically and when the system is running continuously, the lead pump alternates based on the time set.Say if the system includes an optional standby pump the controller initiates this pump at the time specified or as per the duration set.
- In the case of a low-suction pressure or other suction faults, the controller responds to the input by safely shutting down the system.
- The controller incorporates a keypad and LCD display screen.